Dirtcycles Home Page by My personal home page email me

As of July 2003

To get a Croom sticker you must have a Title for your OHV (motorcycle, quad, etc.)

This link will take you to a page on the Pinellas County Tax Collector that will give you details.

This requires Adobe Acrobat Reader and is nine pages, I suggest you print it all.

Click here

Form 82040 (in PDF format)

Intro page (lets you download Acrobat Reader)


Close Window

Bottom Of Page